Eco coconut Brushes
EcoCoconut fibre is 100% vegan and plastic-free. It cleans amazingly well too
- Dish brush (pictured right) A biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose cleaning brush that has been designed to bring sustainable style to your kitchen, with the functionality to deliver a superior clean.
- Bottle brush (pictured left) Great multipurpose bottle brush for cleaning baby bottles, wine glasses, champagne glasses and reusable drinking bottles. Simple and effective design delivers precision cleaning capabilities.
Our handles are made from FSC accredited timber and are in line with our environmental core values.
A sustainable cleaning brush made with coconut fibre.
what is Coconut fibre?
A completely natural and sustainable solution to all your household cleaning needs.
Coir is a natural fibre extracted from between the hard internal shell of the coconut and the outer coat of the coconut. As well as being totally natural, the scourers are naturally antibacterial, free from toxic chemicals, recyclable and biodegradable.
They are non-scratch, so are suitable for non-stick frying pan, great on hard surfaces like the cooker hob or stove top, and safe for enamel sinks and baths.
- Cuts through tough grease and is safe on non-stick fry pans
- Non Scratch
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Easily removes mold
- Naturally Antibacterial
- Free from toxic chemicals
Our products are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber tree's grown in a plantation and at the end of their life replanted and the wood used for our brush handles. The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk's which is the outside of dried coconuts.
All of our products and their packaging and shipping materials are 100% Plastic Free, this includes labels and tape.
Note: Test all surfaces for scratching, although our products are marketed as non scratch some soft or low quality plastics have been known to scratch easily. We do not take responsibility if a surface is effected and we have tested 1000's of surfaces which are known to be safe.
Care: Rinse after each use and store in a dry place. You may notice some loose fibres or ‘dust’ on the first few uses but this will reduce over time.