Our nail brush is both sustainable and vegan, made from untreated beechwood and tampico bristles.
- 4 rows of bristles on the top and 6 rows on the bottom
- Woven into a grooved piece of beechwood for easy grip
- Untreated beechwood Tampico fibre
- Size: 9.5 x 3.6 cm
- Allow the brush to dry completely in between uses
- . Tampico fibre or Mexican fibre is the yellow leaf fibre of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico, giving Mexico a natural monopoly on the material. Following final dressing the fibre has a length of 300–500 mm and is traded as Tampico fibre, named after the port of Tampico. Nature has created a very robust fibre, resistant to acid and alkaline solutions and to heat. Good elasticity and optimum water absorption make the fibre suitable for many applications, including household brushes and robust massage and nail brushes. No plastic bristles left floating in the sea either