We have all you need for simple, stylish entertaining this summer
Now we can see our friends and family, keep it simple so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.
1. Keep everyone topped up with cold drinks with our recycled glasses
2. Serve ready prepared salads, plates of cold meats and cheeses, bowls of olives and dips and keep the preparation to the minimum. Our Mango wood salad servers will serve your guests in style while our large enamel bowls are perfect for generous portions of salad leaves
3. Prepare your dishes beforehand and keep them in the fridge until you're ready to eat. An easy dish for entertaining, which both kids and adults love is pesto potato salad. All you need to do is boil some baby potatoes in their skins, once they've cooled mix them together with mayonnaise and pesto, and top with finely chopped spring onions .You can make a large bowl of this and prepare in advance.
We've found some delicious summer salad recipes here
4. Ask your guests to bring a dish to make it even easier.
5. Break up some meringue nests into a bowl, whip up some double cream and fold together gently with some chopped summer fruit like strawberries, raspberries or chopped peaches for a quick and delicious eton mess.